- Double acting air operated pumps for high pressure greasing.
- Recommended use in mobile units and single point dispensing units when the hose reel is connected directly to the pump outlet.
- Typically used in workshops, service stations, fleet maintenance in mining, agriculture, armed forces, construction, trains, etc.
- Pumps include height adjustable bung adaptor.
- Double acting pumps with high pressure and high volume delivery for use in lubrication systems.
- Pumps can be used with grease up to NLGI-2 consistency. These pumps can be used in medium length systems that include multiple outlets.
- Typically used in heavy-duty service shops, fleet service, lube trucks, mining and construction, railroad and mass transit, and in-plant.
- Heavy Duty high pressure and high delivery pump.
- Long stroke pump, requires a small number of cycles to deliver enough volume of grease required in most applications.
- Recommend use in large systems that include pipe lines, hose reels, etc.
- Very reliable double acting pump, includes a removable screen filter at the grease intake area for eliminating dirt and impurities that could damage the pump.
- Typically used in high pressure, high volume grease dispense systems, fleet service, general industry, heavy duty and comercial vehicles service, minig, construction, trains, etc.